3/17/17

Love Quotes : Part 64

(321)
When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you're not here, I can't go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias ! And the difference between them.    Jalaluddin Rumi
(322)
 Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.  Mitch Albom
(323)
 Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.  Jonathan Safran Foer
(324)
 Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.  Mary Oliver
(325)
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.  Charles M. Schulz
Page (64)

No comments:

Post a Comment