7/19/16

Top 20 Abraham Lincoln Quotes : Part 2 Of 2

(10)
You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.
 You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry.
(9)
I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.
 I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.
(8)
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
 You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
(7)
My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.
 My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.
(6)
I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
 I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.
(5)
Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
 Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
(4)
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time
 You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
(3)
The best way to predict your future is to create it.
 The best way to predict your future is to create it.
(2)
Every man's happiness is his own responsibility.
 Every man's happiness is his own responsibility.
(1)
The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
Page ( 2 of 2 )

No comments:

Post a Comment