11/14/16

Motivational Quotes : Part 40

(196)
 I was motivated to be different in part because I was different.   Donna Brazile
(197)
 My first book was called, 'Mountain, Get Out of My Way,' where I did an autobiographical sketch, if you will, looking back at myself and looking back at things in my life, and juxtaposing them against things that are happening in other people's lives and trying to be motivational.  Montel Williams
(198)
 I like motivational books, because I like the go-getting American spirit - your destiny is in your own hands, life is what you make it, don't accept your limitations, jump before you're pushed, leap before you look.  Louise Mensch
(199)
 I went to a motivational training course once, a course of self-discovery, and I found out after a week that my fear - it was not a fear of not being accepted - was a very violent fear of failure.  Emanuel Steward
(200)
I believe that any type of education can be great, but an education about ourselves can create something wonderful. I am a comedian, but people have called me a motivational speaker. I don't really consider myself that at all.   Andy Andrews
Page (40)

No comments:

Post a Comment