1/13/17

Friendship Quotes : Part 20

(96)
 Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of. Sarah Orne Jewett
(97)
 Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art -It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.  C. S. Lewis
(98)
 I don't know if I've ever been in a clique. The older I've gotten, the more I've realized what a true friend really is. So my friendship circle has changed a bit.  Aimee Teegarden
(99)
 Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.  George Washington
(100)
Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.   Marilyn Monroe
Page (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment