1/25/17

Life Quotes : Part 38

(186)
 Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.   Melody Beattie

(187)
 Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.  Jawaharlal Nehru
(188)
 Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.  Anne Hathaway
(189)
 It's very hard to find true friends when your life is a bumpy ride full of twists and turns. But, I'm glad that amidst all the ramblings in my life I have managed to win some great friends.  Harbhajan Singh
(190)
The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.    Andrew Brown
Page (38)

No comments:

Post a Comment