1/25/17

Life Quotes : Part 41

(201)
 If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.  Marcus Garvey

(202)
 For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.   Steve Jobs
(203)
 Everyone is handed adversity in life. No one's journey is easy. It's how they handle it that makes people unique.   Kevin Conroy
(204)
I've known my best friend since I was a baby, and I don't know what I would do without her. She is always straight with me and can make me laugh hysterically. Everyone should have someone like that in their life.    Jasmine Guinness
(205)
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.   Helen Keller
Page (41)

No comments:

Post a Comment