1/25/17

Life Quotes : Part 43

(211)
There are moments of life that we never forget, which brighten and brighten as time steals away.    James Gates Percival

(212)
I am the type of guy that has always been the same all of my life. My classmates at our class reunion always say the same thing. They could not believe that, being a world artist, I still seem like I was when we were at school together.    Percy Sledge
(213)
It's your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don't take yourself too seriously, pretty soon you can find the humor in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver.   Betty White
(214)
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.   John Lennon
(215)
I feel that the simplicity of life is just being yourself.    Bobby Brown
Page (43)

No comments:

Post a Comment