2/27/17

Friendship Quotes : Part 45

(221)
 One's friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.   George Santayana
(222)
 I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.   Thomas A. Edison
(223)
 If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.   Ray Bradbury
(224)
What I cannot love, I overlook. Is that real friendship?   Anais Nin
 (225)
I've always wanted to be a mom because I want to give a kid all of the magical gifts my mom gave to me, such as love and friendship. She and I had this incredible connection that was so unbelievable.   Jennifer Love Hewitt
Page (45)

No comments:

Post a Comment