3/10/17

Love Quotes : Part 54

(271)
 If I had a flower for every time I thought of you - I could walk through my garden forever.  Alfred Tennyson
(272)
 You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.  Dr. Seuss
(273)
 I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.  Marilyn Monroe
(274)
 There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.   Jane Austen
(275)
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.  William W. Purkey
Page (54)

No comments:

Post a Comment