3/10/17

Love Quotes : Part 57

(286)
 The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever    Nicholas Sparks
(287)
 We loved with a love that was more than love.  Edgar Allan Poe
(288)
 I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want - a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.   Shana Abe
(289)
 Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.   Plato
(290)
A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other - Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever    Dave Matthews Band
Page (57)

No comments:

Post a Comment