3/24/17

Love Quotes : Part 74

(371)
 The damage was permanent; there would always be scars. But even the angriest scars faded over time until it was difficult to see them written on the skin at all, and the only thing that remained was the memory of how painful it had been.   Jodi Picoult
(372)
 I know my heart will never be the same, But I'm telling myself I'll be okay.     Sara Evans
(373)
 Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy - the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.    Brené Brown
(374)
 My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.  Maya Angelou
(375)
If there's a thing I've learned in my life it's to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people. What we do for love: those things endure. Even if the people you do them for don't. Cassandra Clare
Page (74)

No comments:

Post a Comment