4/12/17

Love Quotes : Part 94

(471)
 A true gentleman is one that apologizes anyways, even though he has not offended a lady intentionally. He is in a class all of his own because he knows the value of a woman's heart.   Shannon L. Alder
(472)
 I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.  Emery Allen
(473)
 When you're missing a peice of yourself, aching, gut wrenching emptiness begins to take over. Until you find the link that completes your very soul, the feeling will never go away. Most people find a way to fill this void, material possessions, a string of relationships, affairs, food - I bare my soul, with words, for all to see.   Jennifer Salaiz
(474)
 We're all golden sunflowers inside.   Allen Ginsberg
(475)
When you miss someone - it’s weird - your body doesn’t function normally - as it should. Because I miss you, and my heart - it’s not steady - my soul it sings numb. Fingers are cold - like you - your soul.   Coco J. Ginger
Page (94)

No comments:

Post a Comment