7/22/16

Top 10 A. A. Milne Quotes : Part 1 Of 2

(10)
 People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
 People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
(9)
 If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
 If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
(8)
 Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
 Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
(7)
 Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.
 Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.
(6)
I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.
I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.
Page ( 1 of 2 )

No comments:

Post a Comment