11/14/16

Friendship Quotes : Part 4

(16)
 Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.  Albert Camus
(17)
 Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.   Octavia Butler
(18)
 In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.  Khalil Gibran
(19)
 There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.  Thomas Aquinas
(20)
A friend is what the heart needs all the time.   Henry Van Dyke
Page (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment