11/14/16

Life Quotes : Part 31

(151)
 I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'   Muhammad Ali
(152)
 Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was broken, even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents. We are human and we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference.  Amisha Patel
(153)
 True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.  Socrates
(154)
 Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my life: Each year has grown better than the last. Lawrence Welk
(155) 
For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.  Arnold Schwarzenegger
Page (31)

No comments:

Post a Comment