11/15/16

Love Quotes : Part 44

(221)
 There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.  Francois de La Rochefoucauld
(222)
 Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.   Don Miguel Ruiz
(223)
 All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.  Leo Tolstoy
(224)
 Clowning is a trick to get love close. I can hug 99 percent of people in the first second of contact if I'm in my clown character. The clown assumes your humanity. It assumes that, whatever trauma you've had, you can still love yourself.   Patch Adams
(225)
I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don't take themselves too seriously.  Ariana Grande
Page (44)

No comments:

Post a Comment