11/15/16

Love Quotes : Part 47

(236)
 Your self-esteem won't come from body parts. You need to step away from the mirror every once in a while, and look for another reflection, like the one in the eyes of the people who love you and admire you.   Stacy London
(237)
 I believe in love. I believe in good stories. I play really hard on the weekends because I like to have those stories. My wife and I go off and do craziness all the time. We're just like, 'What can we go get into this weekend?' Then we have other ones where we just sit and do nothing and then we have work that we do. It's all memories.   Channing Tatum
(238)
 I love women, but I feel like you can't trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog's name. Then I said, 'Does he bite?' She said, 'No.' And I said, 'Oh yeah? Then how does he eat?'  Liar. Demetri Martin
(239)
 Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.  Robert Browning
(240)
Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow.  John Lennon
Page (47)

No comments:

Post a Comment