11/15/16

Love Quotes : Part 49

(246)
 Love is friendship set on fire.  Jeremy Taylor
(247)
 I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.   Og Mandino
(248)
 If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax.  Christian Louboutin
(249)
 At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear. It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us. You can love completely without complete understanding.   Norman Maclean
(250)
It is weird. People will say, 'Oh my God, I love you.' And I'll say, 'Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.' And the people who are walking around with me for the first time will say, 'I don't understand what happened. Somebody just told you they love you. I don't even understand what that means.'  Cheryl Hines
Page (49)

No comments:

Post a Comment