12/9/16

Funny Quotes : Part 44

(226)
 I may be a living legend, but that sure don't help when I've got to change a flat tire.  Roy Orbison
(227)
 Why does everyone think the future is space helmets, silver foil, and talking like computers, like a bad episode of Star Trek?  Tracey Ullman
(228)
 Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.  Peter Ustinov
(229)
 I think a lot of stuff I find funny is from day dreaming.  Demetri Martin
(230)
I realised that if you get yourself labeled as the funny one, people don't look any further. I've used that as I've got older. It's controlling: I decide what part of my personality you're seeing. I don't want you to look at me, I really don't. I don't want you to comment on my clothes, my hair or the way I look.   Catherine Tate
Page (44)

No comments:

Post a Comment