12/7/16

Motivational Quotes : Part 54

(296)
 Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is.  Bob Feller
(297)
 The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. Zig Ziglar
(298)
 It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.  Winston Churchill
(299)
 I wish I could just go tell all the young women I work with, all these fabulous women, 'Believe in yourself and negotiate for yourself. Own your own success.' I wish I could tell that to my daughter. But it's not that simple.  Sheryl Sandberg
(300)
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.   Michael Jordan
Page (54)

No comments:

Post a Comment