12/29/16

Motivational Quotes : Part 57

(311)
 The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it.   Ray Kroc
(312)
 Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.  William Pollard
(313)
 I'm a forgiver. I might not forget, but I forgive. My mother, father and older brother always told me: 'Don't hold grudges. If you do that, you don't lower yourself down to your adversary. Just treat people the way you want to be treated.' I honestly think that's why I was able to survive and have some success.   Monte Irvin
(314)
 Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety.   Aeschylus
(315)
Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life - all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.    Zig Ziglar
Page (57)

No comments:

Post a Comment