1/18/17

Friendship Quotes : Part 29

(141)
 It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.  Marlene Dietrich
(142)
 In my public service, I treasure my friendship with law enforcement officers. I admire what they do and support them in every aspect of their job. I have always looked upon law enforcement officers as my friends.  Dirk Kempthorne
(143)
 I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.  Walt Whitman
(144)
 We became friends as we became a band. Our friendship evolved as the band evolved. It had its ups and downs, but it was mostly ups for the four of us. We got along well almost all of the time. Hey! We liked each other and we still do.   Dave Blood
(145)
Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long.    Robert Staughton Lynd
Page (29)

No comments:

Post a Comment