1/25/17

Life Quotes : Part 33

(161)
 Relax! Life is beautiful!  David L. Wolper

(162)
 Life's short. Anything could happen, and it usually does, so there is no point in sitting around thinking about all the ifs, ands and buts.  Amy Winehouse
(163)
 The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.  Vince Lombardi
(164)
 The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.  Christopher McCandless
(165)
I feel I am lucky. I am grateful for this life that God has given me. I am happy, as I am getting to do work that I want to do and enjoy doing it.     Sonam Kapoor
Page (33)

No comments:

Post a Comment