1/2/17

Motivational Quotes : Part 62

(336)
 There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen.  Jim Lovell
(337)
 My powers are ordinary. Only my application brings me success.  Isaac Newton
(338)
 My son gave me the permission to accept my success.  Gary Burghoff
(339)
 The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.  Babe Ruth
(340)
Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.   Napoleon Hill
Page (62)

No comments:

Post a Comment