3/30/17

Life Quotes : Part 61

(301)
 A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.   George Bernard Shaw
(302)
 When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.   John Lennon
(303)
 Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.   Albert Schweitzer
(304)
 The more I see, the less I know for sure.   John Lennon
(305)
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.  Audrey Hepburn
Page (61)

No comments:

Post a Comment