3/20/17

Love Quotes : Part 67

(336)
 In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.  Jalaluddin Rumi

(337)
 Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.  Anaïs Nin
(338)
 Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.   Elinor Glyn
(339)
 When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed.    Fred Rogers
(340)
Someday you're gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You'll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.   Elizabeth Gilbert
Page (67)

No comments:

Post a Comment