4/9/17

Love Quotes : Part 85

(426)
 To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.   G.K. Chesterton
(427)
 The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.   Steve Hall
(428)
 Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.   Marvin J. Ashton
(429)
 And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.   Adolf Hitler
(430)
I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes.   Niall Horan
Page (85)

No comments:

Post a Comment