4/9/17

Love Quotes : Part 90

(451)
 It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.   Kahlil Gibran
(452)
 Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.   Julianne Moore
(453)
 All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow.  Nicholas Sparks
(454)
 Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like they're falling in love with the ground.   Andrea Gibson
(455)
Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.    C. JoyBell C.
Page (90)

No comments:

Post a Comment