4/10/17

Motivational Quotes : Part 97

(521)
 Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be.   Steve Maraboli

(522)
 The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.   Shannon L. Alder
(523)
 If you want to give yourself a fair chance to succeed, never expect too much too soon.  Po Bronson
(524)
 The way to screw up somebody's life is to give them what they want.  Patrick Swayze
(525)

Sky is not a limit for me; because I have no limit for myself in life. Because life is a world full of risk taking and possibilities. No matter how hard or easy life is; I will always find a way to enjoy myself; even in the mist of circumstances; because problems is a sense of adventure in sheep's clothing.  Temitope Owosela
Page (97)

No comments:

Post a Comment