1/25/17

Life Quotes : Part 44

(216)
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.   Neale Donald Walsch

(217)
You can really only enjoy life when you're extremely busy.    Josephine de La Baume
(218)
Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul.   Thomas Merton
 (219)
Although I'm perceived as very optimistic and upbeat, it comes out of being the opposite of that - feeling isolated or lonely, looking for meaning and the kinds of things that ease that suffering in life, and finding them in large-scale social interaction, like theater and games.   Jane McGonigal
(220)
I think the biggest misconception about me is people really don't know who I really am. They see the party side of me, they see the crazy side of me. But I also have a laid-back side. You know, I'm chill, down to earth. If you want to grab a cup of coffee and just talk about life, I can do that.   Nicole Polizzi
Page (44)

No comments:

Post a Comment