10/10/16

Funny Quotes : Part 10

(46)
Funny Quotes - The Life In The World
 Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.  Mae West
(47)
Funny Quotes - The Life In The World
 Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.   Ronald Reagan
(48)
Funny Quotes - The Life In The World
 I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose.  Arthur Conan Doyle
(49)
Funny Quotes - The Life In The World
 Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.  James A. Garfield
(50)
Funny Quotes - The Life In The World
It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.  Jerry Seinfeld
Page (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment