11/15/16

Funny Quotes : Part 29

(151)
 People say funny things all the time during really serious moments in life.  Mark Ruffalo
(152)
 When humor can be made to alternate with melancholy, one has a success, but when the same things are funny and melancholic at the same time, it's just wonderful.   Francois Truffaut
(153)
 I have only been funny about seventy four per cent of the time. Yes I think that is right. Seventy-four per cent of the time.   Will Ferrell
(154)
 I don't need to convince anybody that I know kung fu, but maybe somebody needs to know that I really can act, without doing a Chinese accent or a funny walk.   David Carradine
(155)
Great, big, serious novels always get awards. If it's a battle between a great, big, serious novel and a funny novel, the funny novel is doomed.   Neil Gaiman
Page (29)

No comments:

Post a Comment