11/15/16

Funny Quotes : Part 30

(156)
 I feel for Veronica Mars so much when I'm watching at home. It is a wonderful story. The writing is consistently funny, biting, charming, heart-wrenching, etc. I also like the look of it. The cinematography - different from any other show.     Jason Dohring
(157)
 The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.   David Ogilvy
(158)
 Comedians don't laugh. They're too busy analyzing why it's funny or not.  James Lipton
(159)
 Keep your sense of humor, my friend; if you don't have a sense of humor it just isn't funny anymore. Wavy Gravy
(160)
Her friends say she is very funny. At a family dinner, she stood to go, and the footman very properly pulled her chair away. At that moment I asked her a question and she sat down again, except there was no chair. Everyone, including the Queen, laughed and laughed.  Prince Andrew
Page (30)

No comments:

Post a Comment