2/13/24

Great and Famous Quotes by Aamir Khan

 Aamir Khan is an illustrious Indian actor, filmmaker, director and television talk show host

Aamir Khan Quotes
1- Creative people have no barriers. Ultimately, it's connecting with human beings. There's just one planet. I don't see it as different countries.

Aamir Khan Quotes
2- I don't believe in strategies. I love what I am doing; that's the main thing.



Aamir Khan Quotes
3- I personally feel that I should support people who are doing good work and people should also support such good work.

Aamir Khan Quotes
4- Losing someone we love, or the fear of losing someone we love one day is a difficult experience and we can all relate to it. None of us are an exception to this reality.

Aamir Khan Quotes
5- The journey that I have undertaken, meeting people from all walks of life and learning from them, has been my biggest achievement.

Aamir Khan Quotes
6- I do not believe that I am a perfectionist one bit. I truly believe that perfection is something that no one can achieve.

Aamir Khan Quotes
7- I do what I feel is right. I do not fear to walk on a new path and take risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment