2/13/24

Great and Famous Quotes by Hrithik Roshan - Part 2

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
11-I believe if you are not rediscovering yourself and pushing boundaries, then you are not alive.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
12- I've never let myself give up, because I believe in myself. I want to get stronger than I have ever been, and I will continue to tell myself that I can do it, no matter what the odds.


Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
13- Being attractive in life is not something as static as a single frame in a picture.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
14- The only time to take the step towards change is now. Even if they're baby steps, start today! Consistency is important because you must make time to work on your goals. Even if there is little you can do, you must!

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
15- When truth is on your side, you don't need support.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
16- What makes you good looking is how you are expressing yourself and that comes from how you are interpreting life.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
17- Love is not blind. Romance is. Romance is the most dangerous thing. Romance is like an illusion. It shows you things, and you hear things that don't exist.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
18- Be patient. Patience is the mother of all virtues.

Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
19- If you are having a tough time today, push past those boundaries, because challenging your fears
today will become the strength you feel tomorrow. do what you fear, don’t fear what you do


Quotes by Hrithik Roshan
20- Boy, I feel more and more undeserving each moment !
Page (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment